New Zealand · Bay of Plenty
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*
- Top land - caution the rotor when the wind is straight in. Cross-wind landing on the beach below and to the south. Limited or no beach area for landing to the north.
- Getting there
- Park ON THE ROAD WELL CLEAR of any driveway entrance. You may drive a load of gear to the top of the driveway, unload it, and then PARK THE CAR ON THE ROAD! It's private! The owners' house is at the top of the long driveway, on the left. Telephone Barry beforehand! This is an important Tauranga Club site, so misbehave here at your peril.
- 40 Town Point Road, Maketu 3189, New Zealand
- People to contact
- You MUST telephone the owner before arriving. Barry, Phone: 07 533 229 8. DO NOT turn up unannounced! This is a nice ol' couples lovely back yard, so be cool. ;)
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!