New Zealand · Tasman
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*n/a0 Pilots on site*
- soaring · thermalling · crosscountry
- In surrounding valleys.
- Getting there
- 2 hours from central Nelson. Requires 4x4 vehicle. Requires multiple permissions from landowners.
- Mount Murchison, Braeburn Range, Tasman, New Zealand
- People to contact
- Tasman Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club, Jason Hamill Phone: (03) 547 4845
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!