New Zealand · Tasman
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*n/a0 Pilots on site*
- soaring · thermalling
- If landing at Octopus Park lose height IMMEDIATELY after crossing power lines. (airport now even closer than at takeoff).
- This is an extremely sensitive site as the airport is only 5 k away. All pilots must complete a documented Induction process before proceeding to site. Max 500 feet altitude
- Getting there
- Barnicoat Walkway, Aniseed Valley 7081, New Zealand
- People to contact
- Tasman Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club, Jason Hamill, Phone: (03) 547 4845 Airport Control Tower: (03) 5479 799
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!