New Zealand · Marlborough
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*n/a0 Pilots on site*
- thermalling · crosscountry
- In the valley. Western side of river for pickup as river is fast flowing and dangerous at times.
- Getting there
- The access road goes through private property. There is a protocol to follow so please go with a local pilot who knows the routine.
- 6825 State Highway 63, Wairau Valley 7271, New Zealand
- People to contact
- Marlborough Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club Safety Officer, Russell Read, Phone: (03) 573 6383 or Tasman Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club, Jason Hamill, Phone: (03) 547 4845
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!