New Zealand · Taranaki
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*n/a0 Pilots on site*
- hikenfly · soaring · thermalling
- Top land, other flat fields below, or at the beach. Caution the power lines around the house and woolshed.
- It's private property. Speak with the local Taranaki Club first before you enter this flying site! You need to be a members of NZHGPA.
- Getting there
- You will need a 4WD car for this steep and difficult track. Turn left after the woolshed, follow the track till the summit to your right. Take off site is between the house and the trees.
- 1 Aria Terrace, Mokau 4376, New Zealand
- People to contact
- Taranaki Free Flyers Phone, Dennis Green: 021 430 436 or John Morgan: 06 7594262
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!