New Zealand · Auckland
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*
- This site consists of a series of spurs, gullies and it is without easy bottom landing options. Recent plantings of olive trees have reduced the options even further. The surrounding hills are decorated with a variety of transmitter towers, aerials and suspended wires.
- This site is located in GAA G275 with a height restriction of 4,500ft ASL. The area just north of Puketutu is GAA G276 with a height restriction of 3,500ft ASL but able to be opened to 4,500ft ASL by notifying ATC. Refer to comments in the front of this guide under heading of airspace. People to contact :
- Getting there
- Puketutu is located on the Bombay Hills, south of Auckland. Take the southern motorway to Bombay, turn left at Bombay exit off the motorway, left, right and onto road signposted to Paparata. Take the second on the right then the first turning left into Main Road. Access to the site is on the right several hundred metres down Main Road through a farm gate. Ask for permission to enter.
- Puketutu Road, Bombay 2675, New Zealand
- People to contact
- PG SO: Reuben Muir (09) 446 0020
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!