New Zealand · Tasman
- Site type
n/a0 Pilots on site*n/a0 Pilots on site*
- soaring · thermalling · crosscountry
- On field in valley near corner of road. Field doubles as airstrip and has top dressing shed at northern end. Tell tails at northern end.
- Max 5000 feet altitude
- Getting there
- About 1hour drive from central Nelson to top of Takaka Hill. At end of top overtaking lane just before descent turn right onto gravel road. Follow for about 2 km to obvious airstrip on right. Park next to fence. Take Off is on west side of road.
- 1693A Takaka Hill Highway, Takaka Hill 7198, New Zealand
- People to contact
- Tasman Hang Gliding and Paragliding Club, Jason Hamill, Phone: (03) 547 4845
* The status is an indication giving by pilots using the Parawait app. Do not rely solely on these - always check the conditions!